- Add on to your existing trailers with two simple assemblies!
- The mounting assembly stays with each trailer.
- The chute assembly can move between trailers
- Order a mounting assembly for every trailer in your fleet.
- Add Chute assemblies as your demand increases…
- A simple slide-on, slide-off installation!
- At only 40 pounds this non-stick plastic makes clean up and transport easy!
Two Simple Concrete Chute Assemblies
2. Slide the mounting assembly over the rear tilt frame support and center on the drum opening.
3. Insert the tube spacer behind the frame and push the bolt from the bottom. Tighten with washers and nut.
1. Chute Assembly
2. Slide the square tube opening over the round pivot bar on the chute and pin into place.
3. The Chute assembly slides on and off the square tune of the mounting assembly. Align and pin together.