What does Cart-Away provide for the success of my business?
- The number one brand in the trailer-based concrete delivery industry. There are over 3000 Cart-Away trailers serving customers in the US. This means there is a huge pool of customers who are already acquainted with the trailer based delivery system.
- Support from a seasoned team that has operated this type of business for over 20-years. This team built the support structure and provides you with the training and support.
- 24/7 Support that has been the hallmark of Cart-Away for the past 15-years.
Who will be my customers?
- Contractors and their employees will make up over half of your sales. They will use your trailers full of concrete to complete the projects that their customers hire them to do. Many of the employees of these contractors do side-jobs and will use your trailers for their projects as well.
- Cities, counties and other agencies will provide another big portion of your sales. Many of our current customers have agreements with local public agencies to be their sole-source providers of the concrete you will sell.
- Do-it-Yourself customers will rely on your concrete and will be a great source of sales for you.
- You will also get business from property management companies, service organizations and many more.
What experience do I need to operate Cart-Away equipment?
Experience in customer service, sales, retailing or construction would be a bonus. You should be prepared to operate a business where there is a variety of equipment to manage. You will also be in a retail business, so customer service and dealing directly with the public should be something you enjoy.
What training do I get?
Our experienced training team has combined the best practices from a multitude of successful operators and can share a lot information with you. Your basic understanding of the business will actually begin with your first call to Cart-Away. When you have an automated batching plant installed, we actually send a Cart-Away specialist to your location to provide complete on-site training. This training includes machine operations, sales, customer service, maintenance trouble shooting and much more.
Make the Decision to build a profitable concrete business in the Cart-Away niche.