Started with a 1-yard Concrete Mixing Trailer
The Cart-Away 1-yard concrete mixing trailer is now the mainstay of the mid-sized ready mixed concrete industry. These portable concrete mixers are simple to operate and have become the go-to tools for contractors, municipalities and more. Using a mixing trailer saves on short load fees that the big trucks charge and allow you to control your own time on the project.
The Cart-Away mixer is built to exacting standards and with top quality components. They are built tough and are easy to maintain. Most of the first (1993) rotating drum mixers are still in service today! Thousands of 1-yard concrete mixing trailers are on the road across North America, and have mixed over a million cubic yards of concrete.
Concrete Mixing Trailer Assembly Video
A quick 1-minute 30-second view:
- 1 cubic yard capacity
- 11 hp gasoline engine
- Empty weight is 2,440 lbs.
- 7,000# GVW with free backing brakes at all wheels
- Hydraulic rotation and tilt
- Large internal mixing blades
- Carry wet mixed or dry materials
- Dumps into full size wheel barrow
- Operator controlled from rear panel